Wednesday 21 July 2010

Hobby Horse

Day Three of the Doodle Schmoodle Challenge and it's all about hobbies.  

When time allows, in between looking after the family and running the business, you will find me pootling around the local area on a horse.  So that had to be the main focus of my doodle today.  Typical, I would have a hobby that requires me to draw a horse, not an easy task, hence this....


Yes, ok I know it looks like it has been drawn by a child, but I can honestly say that this pathetic attempt of a picture was drawn by me.  I will happily put my hand up and say that art is not my strong point!

So what can be classed as a hobby?  Well according to Wikipedia.....

A hobby is an activity or interest that is undertaken for pleasure or relaxation, typically done during one's leisure time.

Hmm...in that case perhaps I should have included drinking wine and eating chocolate on my doodle schmoodle!

So what are the most popular hobbies to have?  Well after searching the web and finding a very useful site about hobbies, it appears that these are the top five:-

          1.  Reading
          2.  Watching TV
          3.  Family Time
          4.  Going to Movies
          5.  Fishing

Why not head over to the website and see if your hobby features on the list of the Top 50 Most Popular Hobbies.

Want to find a new hobby?  Check out this website for links to pages and pages of ideas for hobbies. 

Or you could always book yourself on one of Squeaky Pig's Gift Experiences if you fancy trying a new sport or hobby, that way you can get to try it out first before having to commit to purchasing all the gear you may require.  With over 400 experiences to choose from you are bound to find something you'd like to try and perhaps take up as a new hobby!




1 comment:

  1. Don't knock it! 'tis tres difficult to get the 'drawn by a child' down to a fine art (scuse pun) maybe you have yet another business talent you weren't aware off =o)

    ReplyDelete