Thursday 5 August 2010

Stolen: Two Weeks!

Ok own up whoever it was that took the last 2 weeks!  Please please give them back, I have so much to do and just no time to do it and could really use those 14 days! 

Hurrah, it's the summer holidays and, as a mum of two children, I absolutely love the time I get to spend with them (even more so when they aren't at each others throats) and it is so nice just pootling around, and not having to be out of the door by 8.30 am to ensure they get to school and nursery on time.  However, as a work at home mum I am finding it impossible to find time to do any work.  Don't get me wrong, I am doing the necessary to ensure that the business runs smoothly, but all those extra jobs that need doing (including this blog) has just been shelved.

The upside to all this is that this week I have spent a day at the beach, been to the cinema, spent the day at Wookey Hole, been shopping and spent time with my lovely family, but not done a lot else!



Unfortunately this has also had an effect on my Doodle Schmoodling and I haven't had time to put pen to paper this week.  However, in true Blue Peter style I do have three 'I did earlier' to share with you all, which I never got around to uploading last week.


I did remember to purchase some new pens whilst out shopping, so will hopefully get my doodle schmoodling back on track and have a doodle marathon to ensure I catch up!


Feeling a bit under the weather at the moment, so shall head off to bed now in the hope that my headache and sore throat will be gone by the morning! Hmm, not sure thats going to happen some how! Stupid cold!





No comments:

Post a Comment