Wednesday 25 August 2010

Failing Miserably

Ok I admit it I am totally failing at this blogging malarkey - come on girl get it together!  It really isn't complicated, so why am I finding it so difficult?  Lack of time would be my excuse if I was pushed to give one, but I know it's a bit feeble!

However, you'll be pleased to hear that I will soon have someone to help me with my work load and assist with all things Squeaky Pig.  So excited about my new helper ... will let you know when they start and of course will introduce you.

I love having the kids at home during the summer holidays and not having to dash about here and there, but on the other hand I will be glad get back into a regular school time routine.  I have so many things to do on the website, I just need a bit of 'me' time do them. 

How nice is it to receive positive feedback from customers?  Today I received the following feedback from one of my lovely customers - "Brilliant seller, super quick delivery and great products!! Highly recommended!!" Hearing things like that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, nice to know that all my hard work, makes my customers happy!

On that warm and fuzzy note I bid you farewell....for now (yeah ok I probably won't be back for a few weeks, but then again may just surprise you!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment