Saturday 22 January 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful - Part 1



Sometimes I just forget how lucky I am, so to help me remember why I should be grateful for all the fantastic things in my life I thought I would join  Mummy from the Heart's Blog Hop  - Reasons to be Cheerful!

So this is this weeks Reasons to be Cheerful are...

  • I have got back in the saddle this week (after a week's break due to illness).  It is so relaxing viewing the countryside on horseback.  I definitely am very cheerful about having the opportunity to ride every week.
  • I have been invited to an interview for a part-time position that I have applied for (so will keep my fingers crossed for that interview).
  • My children always make me cheerful (well except when they are fighting), but this week the one thing that stands out is that during the time that I was ill and stuck in bed, both my son and daughter regularly came to check on me and to ask if I was feeling better, which definitely made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, despite feeling ill.
If you would like to join the Reasons to be Cheerful Blog Hop, then please click here for all the information you need.


Why not make yourself a cuppa and take a look at the other Reasons to be Cheerful Blog Posts using the links below...

No comments:

Post a Comment